You are not enjoying the benefits offered by registering. To register click here...

Forums | Prefs | Your Messages | Members | Recent | Search
Quick Search

Advanced Search
Real-Time Farm Chat

Guest, do not forget to click here to login ( Click here to register a new account. )
 Top > Forums > Farm Talk Forums > The Farm Forum where Anything Goes!
 All Telstra Internet users are rejected from this server.

Skin Selection:
Viewing: All Telstra Internet users are rejected from this server. - That should keep Colin Norris out for a longer while.
Share Topic! | Stop Monitoring
 (1 pages) 1  
DevilMan

Creator
Group: Members

Posted on Aug 13, 2019, 6:22 am by DevilMan
All Telstra Internet users are rejected from this server.

I reject ruled 1.128.0.0/11 which is a fairly large block (2097150 in total) of IP addresses.

REJECT all -- * * 1.128.0.0/11 0.0.0.0/0 reject-with icmp-port-unreachable

That should annoy him for a while. 

I contend that you and I are both atheists.
I simply believe in one less god than you.
Realize why you dismiss all those other gods,
then you will understand why I dismiss yours.
Devilman
Do you find this post inappropriate? Then PISS OFF! This is America, where we have a Constitutional Right to free speech. Get used to being offended.

DennisKD

Wannabe

Posted on Aug 13, 2019, 11:52 am by DennisKD

lets me see, over 2 mil @ 1/sec, yes, he will be gone today, thanks!
Do you find this post inappropriate? Then PISS OFF! This is America, where we have a Constitutional Right to free speech. Get used to being offended.

PolarisRacer

Local Hero

Posted on Aug 13, 2019, 1:27 pm by PolarisRacer

DennisKD wrote:

The guy can get under your skin.

DevilMan

Creator

Posted on Aug 13, 2019, 5:00 pm by DevilMan

DennisKD wrote:

My concern was that he would just reboot his modem and router to get a new IP and keep going.  I mean if he's smart enough to know how to get a new IP assigned.  This server is pretty small, old and crappy, it hasn't been upgraded since 2006, so there isn't a whole lot of traffic on it anyway, certainly not from Australia, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ban the entire IP assignment.  I may lift the ban in a few days, just in case.  Banning all of Telstra in Australia would be like banning all of Comcast here in the USA (it involves a whole lot of people).  And he could always use public wi-fi somewhere, to get past the ban. 

Devilman

PolarisRacer

Local Hero

Posted on Aug 13, 2019, 5:12 pm by PolarisRacer

DevilMan wrote:
 DennisKD wrote:

My concern was that he would just reboot his modem and router to get a new IP and keep going.  I mean if he's smart enough to know how to get a new IP assigned.  This server is pretty small, old and crappy, it hasn't been upgraded since 2006, so there isn't a whole lot of traffic on it anyway, certainly not from Australia, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ban the entire IP assignment.  I may lift the ban in a few days, just in case.  Banning all of Telstra in Australia would be like banning all of Comcast here in the USA (it involves a whole lot of people).  And he could always use public wi-fi somewhere, to get past the ban. 

There are sites from other country's out there that he can route thru if he is determined. Figured I would just insult the little guy so he would go else where.

DevilMan

Creator

Posted on Aug 13, 2019, 5:59 pm by DevilMan

PolarisRacer wrote:
There are sites from other country's out there that he can route thru if he is determined. Figured I would just insult the little guy so he would go else where.

Proxies.  Many browsers (like Opera) have proxies built in.  I even think Chrome as "in cognito" mode, which is a proxy as well.  But yeah, insulting a troll only makes them worse.  Ignoring them is what makes them go away, because distrupting the forum and making everyone upset is his goal.  Responding to him is what he wants. 

Last edit by DevilMan on Aug 13, 2019, 6:00 pm
Devilman

Chinese riots

Posted on Aug 14, 2019, 1:41 am by Chinese riots
Hey guys. Just me again. The devil man, after re aligning the planets, inventing a new energy supply for the world and replacing facebook, couldn’t block me after all.
He’s not as smart as he thinks. In fact, neither is the self assessed genius Craig. I proven my point with you guys. You have nothing. You can’t defend the fuckwit you elected. He’s a piece of shit. The GOP is in for a proper gutting next year and you know it. You elected an atheist misogynistic psychotic whore jockey married to a dumb clothes horse stripper. And you expect the country to go forward until the idiot. How’s the tariffs going now Craig? Your brother is a liar about the lobsters.

PolarisRacer

Local Hero

Posted on Aug 14, 2019, 2:01 am by PolarisRacer

Chinese riots wrote:
Hey guys. Just me again. The devil man, after re aligning the planets, inventing a new energy supply for the world and replacing facebook, couldn’t block me after all.
He’s not as smart as he thinks. In fact, neither is the self assessed genius Craig. I proven my point with you guys. You have nothing. You can’t defend the fuckwit you elected. He’s a piece of shit. The GOP is in for a proper gutting next year and you know it. You elected an atheist misogynistic psychotic whore jockey married to a dumb clothes horse stripper. And you expect the country to go forward until the idiot. How’s the tariffs going now Craig? Your brother is a liar about the lobsters.

Well look . The fag is back.

Chinese riots

Posted on Aug 14, 2019, 4:19 am by Chinese riots

Just want to let you know the tariffs are not hurting the farmers. It’s all fake news. U.S. Farmers Stung by Tariffs Now Face a $3.5 Billion Corn Loss va.topbuzz.com/s/pxyNUU I don’t write this stuff but apparently the only one who reads it.

if the farmers aren’t being hurt by the tariffs why is trump begging the Japanese to buy soybeans?  When Obama visited and bowed to the empower you all wanted blood.  Now trump is licking their arse and you say nothing.  Can you see why it looks hypocritical? U.S. President Trump asked Japan PM to buy farm products: Kyodo va.topbuzz.com/s/SUpSUU

Last edit by Chinese riots on Aug 14, 2019, 4:34 am

DevilMan

Creator

Posted on Aug 14, 2019, 5:57 am by DevilMan

Chinese riots wrote:
He’s not as smart as he thinks.

Smart enough to reject rule the whole of Australia's Vodafone users.

REJECT all -- * * 120.17.96.0/19 0.0.0.0/0 reject-with icmp-port-unreachable

That's 8190 IP addresses.

Last edit by DevilMan on Aug 14, 2019, 6:05 am
Devilman

(1 pages) 1 - Flat Mode | Threaded Mode  
Quick Jump:

Page generated in 0.03 seconds (Queries: 0.00) - Cpu: 0.00
Total DB [adodb:mysql] queries: 14
Total Strings Translated: 15