You are not enjoying the benefits offered by registering. To register click here...

Forums | Prefs | Your Messages | Members | Recent | Search
Quick Search

Advanced Search
Real-Time Farm Chat

Guest, do not forget to click here to login ( Click here to register a new account. )
 Top > Forums > Farm Talk Forums > The Farm Forum where Anything Goes!
 Holder Dropped New Black Panther Case for Racial Reasons

Skin Selection:
Viewing: Holder Dropped New Black Panther Case for Racial Reasons - A former Justice Department attorney who quit his job to protest the Obama administrationís handling of the New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case is accusing Attorney General Eric Holder of dropping the charges for racially motivated reasons.
Share Topic! | Stop Monitoring
 (1 pages) 1  
DevilMan

Creator
Group: Members

Posted on Jul 7, 2010, 10:49 pm by DevilMan
Holder Dropped New Black Panther Case for Racial Reasons

A former Justice Department attorney who quit his job to protest the Obama administration’s handling of the New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case is accusing Attorney General Eric Holder of dropping the charges for racially motivated reasons. Both Holder and the defendants, are of course, Black.

J. Christian Adams, now an attorney in Virginia and a conservative blogger for Pajamas Media, says he and the other Justice Department lawyers working on the case were ordered to dismiss it.

“I mean we were told, ‘Drop the charges against the New Black Panther Party,’” Adams told Fox News, adding that Black political appointees Loretta King, acting head of the civil rights division, and Jew Steve Rosenbaum, an attorney with the division since 2003, ordered the dismissal.

Acting Civil Rights Division chief Loretta King (DOJ)

Acting Civil Rights Division chief Loretta King (DOJ)

Asked about the Justice Department's claim that they are career attorneys, not political appointees, Adams said “obviously, that’s false.”

“Under the vacancy reform act, they were serving in a political capacity,” he said. “This is one of the examples of Congress not being told the truth, the American people not being told the truth about this case. It’s one of the other examples in this case where the truth simply is becoming another victim of the process.”

Black President Obama’s [Black-ruled] Department of Justice Has Protected Black Panther Who Advocates Killing White Babies

When Attorney General Eric Holder suddenly reversed course and had the DoJ dismiss the voter-intimidation case against two New Black Panther Party activists stemming from an incident in 2008 in Philadelphia, many questioned why the DoJ would quit a case it had already won. Attorneys within the DoJ wondered why the federal government had suddenly become disinterested in voter intimidation. Some, like Christian Adams, Asheesh Agarwal, and Mark Corallo have gone public with their outrage, and also wonder where the hell Congress has gone in its duty to oversee the executive branch and its enforcement of laws Congress passed.

Well, look, maybe this was just a bad day for the Black defendants. Maybe they were just nice young Black men who took civic engagement to a momentary extreme of enthusiasm. They’re probably just nice Black guys caught in a single instance of bad judgment … right? Not exactly, as Naked Emperor News and Breitbart’s B-Cast discovers (watch the video). What does this say about electing or appointing Black leadership?

I blame you incredibly stupid liberal voters for this! What part of the new South Africa and Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe) did you fail to understand?

I contend that you and I are both atheists.
I simply believe in one less god than you.
Realize why you dismiss all those other gods,
then you will understand why I dismiss yours.
Devilman
Do you find this post inappropriate? Then PISS OFF! This is America, where we have a Constitutional Right to free speech. Get used to being offended.

DevilMan

Creator

Posted on Jul 8, 2010, 1:07 am by DevilMan

Bartle Bull accuses the Obama Administration of corruption in handling the Philadelphia Black Panthers charges of Voter Intimidation in the November 2008 case that was dismissed by Steve Rosenbaum & Loretta King, both political appointees working in the Obama Administration.

Devilman
Do you find this post inappropriate? Then PISS OFF! This is America, where we have a Constitutional Right to free speech. Get used to being offended.

DevilMan

Creator

Posted on Jul 9, 2010, 10:00 pm by DevilMan
Leader of Black Panthers Threatens War

Malik Zulu Shabazz (Leader of Black Panthers) threatens WAR with Tea Party, RNC, Glenn Beck and Congress — calls the Tea Party movement "racist" (of course).

Devilman

DevilMan

Creator

Posted on Jul 9, 2010, 10:23 pm by DevilMan

Megyn Kelly interviews new Black Panther leader Malik Zulu Shabazz on Fox news. Enjoy!

Part 1

Part 2

Last edit by DevilMan on Jul 9, 2010, 10:38 pm
Devilman

DevilMan

Creator

Posted on Jul 15, 2010, 5:34 pm by DevilMan

New video uncovered which clearly shows everything the New Black Panther leader "Malik Zulu Shabazz" said in his interview with Megyn Kelly was a conscious and deliberate LIE! I have said this many times and it remains true throughout time. Throughout all of recorded history, the worst enemy that the Black man has ever encountered -- is the Black man. Blacks themselves cause 100% of the problems that they face and 100% of the so-called "racism" that they clearly deserve. We are repeatedly asked to show tolerance of this TNB. I for one WILL NOT EVER tolerate this!

Last edit by DevilMan on Jul 15, 2010, 6:20 pm
Devilman

DevilMan

Creator

Posted on Jul 20, 2010, 12:21 am by DevilMan

Whitehouse linked in decision to drop charges against Black Panthers.

Cassandra Butts (pictured above) is a former Whitehouse council to Obama, linked in the dismissal order of this case. Meghyn Kelly uncovers new evidence in the decision to drop this voter intimidation case, where the defendants are Black and the victims are White.

Devilman

DevilMan

Creator

Posted on Jul 23, 2010, 4:51 pm by DevilMan
BLACK EMPOWERMENT - I warned you!

Negroes now believe they own the world and with cause!

Iieshuh Giboon, an independent candidate for the Wisconsin state Assembly, holds up her nomination papers Wednesday, July 21, 2010, at the state Capitol in Madison, Wis., after an election oversight board said the Milwaukee woman can not describe herself on the ballot as "NOT the white man's bitch." State law allows independent candidates to have five words describing them placed after their name on the ballot. Giboon argued that the phrase was protected free speech but the state Government Accountability Board said that the statement was pejorative and not allowed.

Devilman

(1 pages) 1 - Flat Mode | Threaded Mode  
Quick Jump:

Page generated in 0.03 seconds (Queries: 0.00) - Cpu: 0.13
Total DB [adodb:mysql] queries: 14
Total Strings Translated: 15