You are not enjoying the benefits offered by registering. To register click here...

Forums | Prefs | Your Messages | Members | Recent | Search
Quick Search

Advanced Search
Real-Time Farm Chat

Guest, do not forget to click here to login ( Click here to register a new account. )
 Top > Forums > Farm Talk Forums > The Farm Forum where Anything Goes!
 California transit cop verdict sparks Black looting spree

Skin Selection:
Viewing: California transit cop verdict sparks Black looting spree - How is racial diversity working out for you, America?
Share Topic! | Monitor this Topic
 (1 pages) 1  
DevilMan

Creator
Group: Members

Posted on Jul 9, 2010, 2:57 pm by DevilMan
California transit cop verdict sparks Black looting spree

A cop subdues a man, then inexplicably shoots him in the back. He later claims he was trying to use his taser on the suspect, who was struggling and had been detained for engaging in violent acts. The jury agrees with him. This should be an open and shut case -- except that the cop is White and the dead violent criminal is Black.

Result? California once again braces for riots!

If this killing were White on White, would we be seeing these riots? Or Black on Black, Asian on Asian, Hispanic on Hispanic?

Under diversity, there is always one group who is perceived to be "unfairly ahead" of the others. As a result, ethnic tensions can never end. Even in diverse nations like Brazil and Mexico, racial tensions persist today, after centuries of multiculturalism. Even in racially-mixed India, caste and ethnic tensions still persist. In fact, everywhere that diversity (defined as more than one ethnicity, culture, religion or radically different caste, all present in the same nation-state) has been tried, this kind of conflict has resulted.

People call me "racist" for pointing out the obvious, yet somehow they gloss over the logical and indeed inarguable explanations and evidence which I always include. Typically, this is the result: They will say, "if you don't agree that all people are equal, then we will take action to publicly denigrate you." In essence, they are saying that they are better than me -- then proceed to show other people just how much better by denying a rather obvious reality.

Even my opponents have noted the same truth -- the problem isn't the ingredients of diversity (Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, Jew) but rather the diversity itself!

Theodor Herzl, the father of World Zionism spotted the problem as well. He understood that any nation is essentially united by their common language, values, culture, customs and heritage. This means that the people of a Nation are roughly all moving in the same direction, all with the same value system. When any outsider (typically here, that would be the Blacks, Jews and Hispanics) fragment this National foundation, the civilization begins to destabilize and part of that instability is, as we have all witnessed, civilized people doing uncivil things (like in the aforementioned case).

To deny the failings of diversity so that you will appear to be elevated in social status is at best, an example of liberal immaturity. It is also sociopathic; for like any other form of corruption, you are using society against itself for your own personal gain. This is tantamount to taking profit out of a system, but giving nothing in return (something the liberal is often quite famous for).

Instead, I suggest people stop thinking about themselves for once and simply face the obvious reality. History gives us a lesson -- let us all learn from our mistakes.

I contend that you and I are both atheists.
I simply believe in one less god than you.
Realize why you dismiss all those other gods,
then you will understand why I dismiss yours.
Devilman
Do you find this post inappropriate? Then PISS OFF! This is America, where we have a Constitutional Right to free speech. Get used to being offended.

DevilMan

Creator
Group: Members

Posted on Jul 9, 2010, 3:43 pm by DevilMan

Zionism and Nazism are both nationalist movements, defined as the idea that a nation is defined not by political borders, but by the organic similarity of its population in all of the following: values, customs, language, culture and heritage/ethnicity. Most people are OK with this, until you get to that last part. They hate the idea that they, or someone like them might be excluded for something that, while it is not "their fault," is also integral to who they are.

The Jew, Theodor Herzl founded Zionism to solve an age-old problem: Anti-Semitism (the hatred of Jews, the Jewish religion and culture, or people descended from the Jewish lines).

Herzl witnessed mobs shouting "Death to the Jews" in France, the home of the French Revolution, and resolved that there was only one solution: the mass immigration of Jews to a land that they could call their own.

Herzl concluded that anti-Semitism was a stable and immutable factor in human society, which assimilation did not solve.

Herzl argued that the essence of the Jewish problem was not individual but national. He declared that the Jews could gain acceptance in the world only if they ceased being a national anomaly. The Jews are one people, he said, and their plight could be transformed into a positive force by the establishment of a Jewish state with the consent of the great powers. He saw the Jewish question as an international political question to be dealt with in the arena of international politics.
Theodor Herzl, Jewish Virtual Library

In other words, the cause of anti-Semitism was not either the Jews or the non-Jews -- it was a reaction to the fact that Jews were essentially "economic parasites" in every nation, but never of the population majority there. As a result, the conflict between the Jew and non-Jew value systems engendered hatred. Jews would not assimilate (to adopt the culture amongst which they lived) without destroying who they were as Jews; they also could not demand that the majority accept them without accepting the fragmentation of that majority -- of destroying who those people were as members of a nationality. This is exactly what we see happening here today.

Our modern time is one of not making decisions, but rather of letting liberal Jewish demands for "tolerance" cause us to blow off serious problems that then linger for centuries. But as the modern era winds down, we see the consequence of having no dominant majority culture -- we are now dependent on laws (where loopholes or lax enforcement exist, allowing some, usually Blacks and Jews, to operate outside of the law). People then instinctively rebel against the source of laws (the Jews).

For there to be a future for humanity, we need an entirely different order. It must be traditional, having truths expressed in parallel among religion, culture and science. It must be ethnocultural, with each nation defined by a single ethnic group. It must not be ascientific, but can't rely on "scientific" or "social management" or any of the other multi-cultural hoaxes. Even more, it will automatically require far less law enforcement, because with a cultural consensus, individuals will have a social mandate to restrain those who act against that consensus (think Mayberry RFD).

Theodor Herzl was, admittedly, a true visionary -- far ahead of his time. In his heart was love for both his people and for their host nations, thus it was with a deeply ingrained pragmatism that allowed him, not to think of how much anti-Semitism scared him, but to look at it as a lab experiment. What causes it? How do I remove that cause?

Right now, Jews are becoming an ever more obvious target, as Jews tend to be crafty, more intelligent, wealthier, better connected politically and obviously "more above the law" than practically all the other people within their host nations. In Israel, there exists a population of Jordanian, Syrian, or Egyptian extraction that trails the Ashkenazi Jewish population by more than ten IQ points on average. This population has then become the manual labor hiring pool.

The result of this has been open ethnic conflict for quite some time. Herzl's solution, if followed, would have eliminated this problem -- and if you swap the word "Jew" with the name of your own ethnic group, you'll see that Herzl's plan will work for every nation on earth.

I contend that you and I are both atheists.
I simply believe in one less god than you.
Realize why you dismiss all those other gods,
then you will understand why I dismiss yours.
Devilman
Do you find this post inappropriate? Then PISS OFF! This is America, where we have a Constitutional Right to free speech. Get used to being offended.

(1 pages) 1 - Flat Mode | Threaded Mode  
Quick Jump:

Page generated in 0.02 seconds (Queries: 0.00) - Cpu: 0.06
Total DB [adodb:mysql] queries: 15
Total Strings Translated: 12