You are not enjoying the benefits offered by registering. To register click here...

Forums | Prefs | Your Messages | Members | Recent | Search
Quick Search

Advanced Search
Real-Time Farm Chat

Guest, do not forget to click here to login ( Click here to register a new account. )
 Top > Forums > Farm Talk Forums > The Farm Forum where Anything Goes!
 President`s border rally kicks Beto`s illgeals rally`s ass

Skin Selection:
 (1 pages) 1  
Duramax

Story Teller
Group: Members

Posted on Feb 12, 2019, 12:56 pm by Duramax
President`s border rally kicks Beto`s illgeals rally`s ass

Democrats are on the wrong side on this, they have "polls" that state "50.0000001% Don`t want a border wall!!!!!"...yet CNN`s own poll shows 72% approval for the State of the Union Address, Trump gets 10`s of thousands at his rallies and Beto gets 200-300 probably paid attendees at his rally.   What would CNN report if Trump only got 200 at his rally???

Donald Trump, speaking Monday night in El Paso, Texas:

TRUMP: “There has never been anything like this in the history of our country. We have to understand that. There has never been. If you would say as an example, that tonight 69,000 people signed up to be here. Now the arena holds 8,000. And thank you, fire department. They got in about 10,000. Thank you, fire department. Appreciate it. But if you want to really see something, go outside. Tens of thousands of people are watching screens outside.

“And we were all challenged by a young man who lost an election to Ted Cruz. And then they said you know what? Hey, you are supposed to win in order to run. By the way, we, I, we, I’m 1 for 1. Think of it. We had one election. We won. Now we’re gonna be 2 for all and everything’s gonna be perfect. But a young man who has got very little going for himself except he has a great first name. He challenged us. So we have let’s say 35,000 people tonight. And he has 200 people, 300 people. Not too good.”

“What I would do is, I would say, that may be the end of this presidential bid.”             

https://news.grabien.com/story-trump-mocks-betos-rally-he-has-only-200-300-people-against-o

Do you find this post inappropriate? Then PISS OFF! This is America, where we have a Constitutional Right to free speech. Get used to being offended.

Local Hero

Posted on Feb 12, 2019, 1:50 pm by 4020

Yet the budget deal comes up with only 1.7 billion for a wall. May be Trump will take the 1.7 billion and start building but just keeps going when it's gone. It's the only way we will ever get a wall.

Do you find this post inappropriate? Then PISS OFF! This is America, where we have a Constitutional Right to free speech. Get used to being offended.

RedSteele

Wannabe

Posted on Feb 12, 2019, 2:34 pm by RedSteele
Hey, if Reagan can fund the contras under the table with CIA drug money, I am sure Trump can find a way to fund the wall in spite of Nancy Pepsicola, and Chucktard Schumcher I agree...take the money and start building, and keep going.

Duramax

Story Teller

Posted on Feb 12, 2019, 3:04 pm by Duramax

Remember a couple weeks ago when President Trump did the responsible thing and got the federal employees paid?  Asshole Democrats and God damn media was "Caveman! Caveman!  We got Trump to cave! nana nana boo boo Trump blinked!"  every God damned asshole one of them had "cave" in their story.  Now they shut up about it...now I don`t know what their internal polling is, but Trump is 52% approval, 72% CNN poll approval on the SOTU 60,000, 70,000 El Paso residents chanting "Finish the wall!"  and Beto`s counter rally could be held in a average home living room.

IMO, if the government shuts down, the Dems will own it this time, so they ain`t so cocky with their "Caveman" chants this time.   Trump could fund the government 2 weeks at a time like this for the next 2 years.  News media jerkweeds are nervously saying "Dems would like a shutdown because that would take their racist, raping Jew haters off the front page"  Sounds like reverse psychology to me.

gh2002gh

Story Teller

Posted on Feb 12, 2019, 6:32 pm by gh2002gh
Who are you believing?  The news who keeps telling you the wall isnt being built or the man running the country that has said a hundred times the wall is BEING built?

The Chuck and Nancy show is just that, a show.  He's using them to prove to America that they dont care about us.

The money was secured in military budget.

From Sept 2017

https://www.hcn.org/articles/us-mexican-border-legal-or-not-trumps-border-wall-is-already-being-built

After getting money secured in military budget, they started in on the long term fence and it is being built. He says it over and over.

Who do you believe, him or Bezos? April 2018

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/04/05/president-trump-says-his-beautiful-wall-is-being-built-nope/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.e8e7f6de7f8b

From May 2017 Mulvaney....pictures of a 30 ft wall.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/05/02/mulvaney_trump_is_building_a_wall_right_now_here_are_the_pictures.html

We are 3 months or less from the wall having been under construction for 2 years...

Last edit by gh2002gh on Feb 12, 2019, 7:08 pm

gh2002gh

Story Teller

Posted on Feb 12, 2019, 7:07 pm by gh2002gh
 Duramax wrote:
Remember a couple weeks ago when President Trump did the responsible thing and got the federal employees paid?  Asshole Democrats and God damn media was "Caveman! Caveman!  We got Trump to cave! nana nana boo boo Trump blinked!"  every God damned asshole one of them had "cave" in their story.  Now they shut up about it...now I don`t know what their internal polling is, but Trump is 52% approval, 72% CNN poll approval on the SOTU 60,000, 70,000 El Paso residents chanting "Finish the wall!"  and Beto`s counter rally could be held in a average home living room.

IMO, if the government shuts down, the Dems will own it this time, so they ain`t so cocky with their "Caveman" chants this time.   Trump could fund the government 2 weeks at a time like this for the next 2 years.  News media jerkweeds are nervously saying "Dems would like a shutdown because that would take their racist, raping Jew haters off the front page"  Sounds like reverse psychology to me.

Same talking points over and over. How do they all know to use the same key words?

Almost like it's all coordinated and they are all fed from the same system....

Pull up a thread of headlines each morning....it's so obvious most days it isnt funny.

Duramax

Story Teller

Posted on Feb 12, 2019, 7:14 pm by Duramax

GH, I think they`ve be piecemeal putting up sections of wall and getting bids.  But it`s like saying you`re going to build a house and buying 2x6s and copper wiring..it`s a lot more going into it to get the whole project.  Like even the $5.7 billion was probably just a fraction, to be honest about it, I think his plan is to get $5.7 billion put up and show what good it does and hopefully have the political capital to ask for $10 billion in the next budget negotiations.   But the 2018 elections happened.   

He can scrape up money from other sources, but it would be like having Farm Plan, FHA, Production Credit, the local bank, Pioneer seeds and uncle Charlie financing the putting in of your crop.  It`d be so much more efficient to just have it all come from the local bank.

gh2002gh

Story Teller

Posted on Feb 13, 2019, 12:04 am by gh2002gh
I won't disagree with piece meal. I think that's exactly what has been happening. They reinforced the old fence in areas that were week from the very beginning, then started in on the areas most needed next.

I think the analogy of buying copper is a little short since not only do they have it, they haven't paid anything for it and they've already got it working in the worst areas.

gh2002gh

Story Teller

Posted on Feb 13, 2019, 12:54 am by gh2002gh
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1095469447933059073?s=19

2018 and 2019 military budgets were passed at the same time which is not normal.

I bet that's where most of that is coming from to secure the fence, I bet more has been constructed than we realize. That first link stated they had been building in all 4 border states since 2017......and why has the current Mexican President been so quiet about not paying for the wall. They used to quote Mexican administration all the time.

Here's Vincent Fox the ex-president from Jan 2017. What's he trying to say at 25 sec mark?

https://youtu.be/ocGY7NxeZNM

The wall was only going to be 20 foot, but that guy added another 10 to it that day.

Last edit by gh2002gh on Feb 13, 2019, 1:20 am

(1 pages) 1 - Flat Mode | Threaded Mode  
Quick Jump:

Page generated in 0.02 seconds (Queries: 0.00) - Cpu: 0.07
Total DB [adodb:mysql] queries: 15
Total Strings Translated: 14