You are not enjoying the benefits offered by registering. To register click here...

Forums | Prefs | Your Messages | Members | Recent | Search
Quick Search

Advanced Search
Real-Time Farm Chat

Guest, do not forget to click here to login ( Click here to register a new account. )
 Top > Forums > Farm Talk Forums > The Farm Forum where Anything Goes!
 SF site near death

Skin Selection:
 (2 pages) 12  
DennisD

Wannabe
Group: Members

Posted on Apr 15, 2019, 11:56 am by DennisD
Well racer, how long this time? Just to hopefully cause them problems, I keep checking in, was able to log in this AM, but still banned...woopy, this is tax day and April fools day equals 15 days now....still
"thunk'n" that one hand may NOT know what the other hand is doing...getting busy here, so not as much time to cause problems for someone else,,
Do you find this post inappropriate? Then PISS OFF! This is America, where we have a Constitutional Right to free speech. Get used to being offended.

PolarisRacer

Group: Members

Posted on Apr 20, 2019, 2:01 am by PolarisRacer

DennisD wrote:
Well racer, how long this time? Just to hopefully cause them problems, I keep checking in, was able to log in this AM, but still banned...woopy, this is tax day and April fools day equals 15 days now....still
"thunk'n" that one hand may NOT know what the other hand is doing...getting busy here, so not as much time to cause problems for someone else,,

Checked again today and am still out. Don't tink they will let me back in the front door. Too bad too the tears in there would be awsome.

Do you find this post inappropriate? Then PISS OFF! This is America, where we have a Constitutional Right to free speech. Get used to being offended.

(2 pages) 12 - Flat Mode | Threaded Mode  
Quick Jump:

Page generated in 0.02 seconds (Queries: 0.00) - Cpu: 0.00
Total DB [adodb:mysql] queries: 15
Total Strings Translated: 12